Sunday, January 3, 2010

Extended Absence.

I realize I have been gone for a very long time since I wrote last time in the blog. I don't have really any good reasons for the long absence from writing. But make of them what you will (as most people tend to do anyway.)

Reason #1:

Frankly, I'm lazy and some times I just don't feel like writing. Which has become more and more obvious by my lack of writing for my course which I'm almost done with anyway. Seriously I should just do the last two assignments and then I wouldn't have to worry about them.

Reason #2:

Lack of anything decent to write. My life isn't interesting enough to write many things. I don't have a real social life and my dating life is still non existent. Good enough reason for me? You bet ya!

Reason #3:

I actually work now, I have a job at "Hobby Lobby" craft store. Which actually takes a lot of my time now. (Ranting about the job to come later, but the money is nice.)

Reason #4:

It's been the holidays, which is another reason to take up my time along with work. And I had a wedding for a friend at the same time. Most likely the other reason why I haven't written anything lately.


So there you have it. My reasons for not writing in the blog lately. But now I should have a lot of things to write about considering that I haven't been on forever. I have a lot of things to catch up on. WOOT!

I'll catch you up on some of the things that I've been doing with my time at a later date. Until then have many happy roads in life and such, yeah.

No comments: