Saturday, May 29, 2010

What Goes Up, Tends to Come Down... Hard!

Depression sucks.

I'm pretty sure by now that I have some mild form of it. Maybe I'm being a little melodramatic about it but some times it helps. Being melodramatic about it or not though, I'm still pretty sure I have it in some form.

I have a lot of low days. Yo-yo effect.

But when things are going so well, something tends to crash it down harder then it needs to be sometimes. Lately, things had been going well. But karma backlash sucks.

I'm quiting my job in two weeks, and that's the best thing going for me lately. And I'm not the only one quiting there either. We've had like four other people quite in the last month. Little to say my current boss is not happy. Their loss though that they are not managing their store better. Though I do admit that I'll miss a lot of my co-workers. They're good people.

Another side note is that I'll be going to Chicago for about a month and I'm looking forward to that. If only to get a change of scenery and get out of the Arizona heat. (And yes I am aware that Chicago is bound to be just as hot and humid to boot.) I'm still excited. So now I just need to find something to do with my time during the month of July. Hmm.

Anywho, sad notes.

The most painful one is that my best friend is moving to Virginia for at least a year. Three hour time difference, and considering she's the only person I actually go out to hang out with. You can start to see my reason for the depression spiral.

I don't talk to most of my other friends anymore, and I don't talk to them nearly as much as I talk to her.

And I don't make friends easily. I have a hard time opening up to people and letting them see me. I still have that problem with the friends I got.

Hells bells, sometimes life just sucks!



No comments: